STAT TESTING AVAILABILITY
PPL will respond to a stat call within the city limits of Amarillo. Our goal is to arrive within 30 minutes of the call, weather and traffic permitting. Stat calls outside Amarillo city limits are dependent on distance and availability.
THERE WILL BE A STAT FEE FOR ALL AFTER HOUR PICK UPS.
See Hours Above
The following list is a menu of tests PPL can run as STATs:
- Beta HCG, Quant
- Bilirubin, Total & Direct
- Bleeding Time
- BMP (Basic Metabolic Panel; aka Chem 7 = Glucose,BUN, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, CO2 )
- Cardiac Romi Panel
- CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel; aka Chem 12= Albumin, Biliruben T, Calcium, Chloride, Creatinine, CO2, Glucose,
Alk Phosphotase, Potassium, Protein T, Sodium, AST/SGOT, Uria Nitrogen, ALT/SGPT)
- Digoxin (Lanoxin)
- Dilantin (Pheyntoin)
- Drug Screen
- Electrolytes Panel
- Hepatic Function Panel/Liver Function Panel/LFT
- Hepatitis 1 Panel (Hep C Ab, Hep B Core Ab, Hep B Surf Ag, Hep A Igm Ab)
- Lipid Profile
- Mono Screen
- Pregnancy, Serum
- Pregnancy- Urine
- PT & PTT
- Rapid Strep
- Renal Panel
- Tegretol (Carbamezapine)
- Total Protein-Serum
- UA (Only)
- Valproic Acid (Depakote)
Tests that cannot be run as a STAT: Send-outs and Cultures and/or Sensitivities
These tests are only performed M-F @ PPL.
If a STAT is called in after hours, we will pick-up and take it to NWTH Lab, the exception being Cultures or Sensitivities which are not run STAT.